Thursday, February 05, 2009

Brain Food, How Good?


It has been a long time, yet again, since I wrote anything. But an ad caught my attention and here I am penning my thoughts. The Kissan Amaze Brain Food ad.

A teacher from a reputed school in Chennai explains that she is giving her son Amaze because he wanted to become Abdul Kalam.

Sets me thinking. Did Dr. Kalam savor Amaze or any similar product to become what he has? Is such packaged food reason for his vision, intellect and integrity?

I thought Dr. Kalam studied in a Corporation School in a remote village towards the tip of the pennisula. No match for the school the teacher and mother of aspiring-son represented.

What did Dr. Kalam have to nuture himself. Nah, not Amaze Brain Food. Any food for thought?

Image source: www.indiaprwire.com

No comments: